Call for Volunteers
By AACT on August 26, 2019
This is a great time to get involved with AACT by becoming a Regional Representative or Committee member. AACT is an organization for teachers and by teachers of all grade bands.
If you are interested in serving, please complete this brief online form by September 13 and we'll be in touch.
- communicate information about AACT to teachers in his/her area (state)
- contribute information from his/her area for dissemination by AACT
- liaise with ACS Local Sections
- generally promote AACT and the benefits of AACT membership
- to organize local events and presentations that incorporate AACT resources
Approximate Time Commitment: 2 hours per month
Service Term: 1 year
Nominating & Awards Committee
- solicit and vet the candidates for elected AACT positions (president-elect, high school, middle school & elementary ambassadors, and committee representative)
- select winners of AACT teacher of the year awards
Approximate Time Commitment: 6 teleconference meetings per year
Service Term: 2 years