Submit an Article
Chemistry Solutions is an easy-to-use and easy-to-implement online resource by and for K–12 teachers of chemistry. The American Association of Chemistry Teachers (AACT) encourages you to share creative, novel ideas with the community by submitting to Chemistry Solutions.
What to Submit
AACT members are encouraged to share what has worked (and what hasn’t worked) for them in the chemistry classroom.
- Do you have an activity or a teaching method that you implement well? Write about it.
- Is there a lesson that your students respond to year after year? Tell other teachers of chemistry about it.
- Do you have a favorite teaching tip that others can learn from? Share it with the community.
There is no limit to the creative methods that teachers of chemistry implement, and other teachers of chemistry should know about them. Review our article types to help you get started.
How to Submit
- Read our submission guidelines.
- Once you’ve reviewed your article and checked that it meets the submission guidelines, complete the online submission form.
- You will receive a confirmation email when the manuscript has been received.
- After the article has been reviewed, AACT will notify you of its status: accepted, make minor edits, or rewrite and resubmit. Instructions with how to proceed will be included with that notification.