The teaching resources highlighted in this collection are intended to support student understanding of the Learning Objectives outlined in the AP curriculum.
- American Association of Chemistry Teachers (AACT) Resources and Open House – 2019
- Lessons Learned from the 2019 AP Chemistry Exam
- Teaching Like an AP Reader
- The Mole of Reaction: Why is it Important and Useful
- Lessons Learned from the 2018 AP Chemistry Exam
- AP Chemistry – A Review Plan
- Helping Students Show What They Know – An AACT AP Chemistry Webinar