Enrich your classroom experience with AACT’s professional education opportunities designed for the K–12 teacher of chemistry. AACT offers webinars throughout the year on a variety of topics to help you reach your professional goals. Learn from education experts, experienced classroom teachers, and industry leaders. Webinars and the archived presentations are open to AACT members.
Unlocked Webinars During Summer Break
We're on summer break, but that doesn't mean we don't have great unlocked webinars for you to watch! Check out our 2020 unlocked webinars:
- Classroom Resources for K-12 Teachers of Chemistry from the American Chemical Society
- How to create a 5E reading lesson using ChemMatters
- Science Coaches 2020
- Brilliant idea: Einstein-Perspectives from Teacher Leaders on How to Build an Online Collaborative Learning Environment
- Chemistry in Context: A Citizen-First Approach to Foster Student Engagement and Motivation
- Making Chemistry Visible With Magnets
- Student Opportunities from the American Chemical Society (ACS)
Register for an upcoming webinar. Live webinars are free and open to all. Or, view recorded webinars in the Webinar Archive. Full access to webinars in the archive is an AACT member benefit.
Lead a webinar
Do you have expertise in an area of K–12 chemistry education? Interested in presenting a webinar? We'd love to hear from you! Please contact AACTwebinar@acs.org for details.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Earn CEUs or similar professional learning credits for your participation in an AACT professional development webinar. Please contact your local school district or state education office to learn more about credit hour requirements in your area. AACT cannot grant professional credits but will provide teachers who attend webinars in their entirety with a certificate of attendance. Please contact AACTwebinar@acs.org for more information.