Celebrate National Chemistry Week at SciFest All Access
By AACT on October 8, 2021
SciFest All Access is a FREE virtual STEM expo for K–12 students, educators, and families from October 18–24. The event showcases seven different STEM-themed zones, including a Chemistry Zone hosted by ACS! Students can participate in a scavenger hunt and earn points by navigating through the expo and visiting booths for the chance to win prizes provided by STEMfinity. Also available are interactive exhibits and stage shows, an educator resource center, and more!
SciFest All Access is a FREE virtual event where attendees can access engaging STEM resources and activities 24/7. After registering online, you will enter the lobby of SciFest All Access. From the lobby, you can:
- Travel through the Portal to 100+ exhibits
- Explore unique student exhibits inside the Student Project Gallery
- Check out the AstraZeneca Educator Resource Hub for classroom activities, materials and 10-15 minute educator workshops
- View performances by science superstars on the Discovery Channel STEM Stage
- Check out your prefilled Backpack plus add documents and videos you find on the way
- Find Scavenger Hunt items hidden throughout SciFest and earn points (points earned during live dates only)
- See how many points you’ve earned on the Leaderboard (Live dates only)
- Interact with exhibitors by leaving Questions or using Live Chat (Live dates only)
- Take a photo in the SciFest Photobooth and enter the photo contest!
SciFest All Access is designed as an individual experience, however, teachers can show videos from the STEM Stage on a screen for the entire class. Other components of SciFest, such as the portal containing 100+ exhibit booths and the scavenger hunt, would be better accessed as an individual. Students would need to participate as an individual in order to accumulate points and be eligible for prizes.
Can't make it? The event will be accessible on-demand from October 25 through November 25.