Enter the K12ChemPics Photo Contest!-Deadline Extended
By AACTconnect on January 2, 2017
Enter the #K12ChemPics Photo Contest for the chance to win lab equipment for your K-12 classroom! Details below.
The deadline has been extended to April 15!
How it works
- To enter the contest, submit a visually compelling photo capturing the excitement of chemistry in your classroom/lab. (Photos should not feature students. Appropriate safety precautions should be taken throughout the demo/activity.)
- Upload your picture on the C&EN Chemistry in Pictures blog, and make sure to tag your submission with K12ChemPics. Photo submissions lacking the K12ChemPics tag will not be entered into the contest.
- Contest ends April 15, 2017 (extended from March 30). Open to K-12 teachers of chemistry only.
- Grand Prize: Electronic Balance, Hot Plate, and Glassware set—worth over $500
- Runner-Up: Classroom set of goggles
- Third place: Poster prize pack