AACT Member-Only Content
You have to be an AACT member to access this content, but good news: anyone can join!
Best of ChemEd 2021 | Tuesday Mark as Favorite (0 Favorites) Session 1 of 3
WEBINAR (182 minutes) recorded July 27, 2021
Together ChemEd 2023 (University of Guelph) and 2025 (Colorado) committees are organizing the “Best of ChemEd” symposium with the help of AACT. Engaging sessions each day along with social events will highlight what ChemEd is all about—a community of chemistry teachers sharing ideas, resources, and successes.
This Virtual Summer symposium will have several speakers . Each speaker will have 20 minutes to talk and answer questions. There is a short break from 1:20–1:40pm ET. The following chemistry educators will be presenting talks at this event:
- Andres Tretiakov, Physics Technician, St Paul’s School and Bob Worley Chemistry Adviser, CLEAPSS, UK
- Ariel Serkin, Norfolk County Agricultural High School, Walpole, MA
- Doug Ragan, Hudsonville High School, Hudsonville, MI
- Catherine Zavacki and Anjana Iyer, Hillsborough High School, NJ
- Michael P Jansen, Crescent School, Toronto, ON
- Alfredo Luis Mateus, COLTEC – Colégio Técnico da Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Kathy Perkins, PhET Interactive Simulations, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO
Organizer: Jean Hein, College of Engineering and Physical Sciences, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2020, 12:00 pm ET