Edventures in Tech for Chemistry: Tips & Tricks for Communication & Collaboration Part 2
WEBINAR (1 hour) on April 20, 2021
How can Google’s many applications in Google Drive be used in a Chemistry or science classroom? This webinar will cover tips and tricks for using:
- Google’s Jamboard for student collaboration.
- Google Sheets and easy mail merges to communicate with students, parents or staff.
- KAMI to turn Google docs into a PDF for annotation.
- Google Sites to embed PhET simulations, data tables, worksheets and assessments all in one place.
- Chrome shortcuts: Split window, grouping tabs and useful extensions.
- Interactive worksheets with apps that integrate with Google Classroom : Classkick & Wizer.me.
Tina Sabatello is a Google for Education Certified Trainer who has been teaching all levels of chemistry at Maine East High School in Park Ridge, IL for 29 years. Additionally, she has published an article for the Journal of Chemical Education in Fall of 2020 and an article for AACT’s Chemistry Solutions in September 2015.
Tina Sabatello, Chemistry Teacher, Maine East High School, Park Ridge, IL
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 7:00 pm ET