Become an AACT Regional Representative!
By AACT on August 24, 2021
We're seeking volunteers to represent AACT in their area by becoming a Regional Representative!
If you are interested in serving, please complete this brief online form by November 1 and we'll be in touch.
Even if you were a rep in the past, please re-submit your interest.
- communicate information about AACT to teachers in his/her area (state)
- contribute information from his/her area for dissemination by AACT
- liaise with ACS Local Sections
- generally promote AACT and the benefits of AACT membership
- to organize local events and presentations that incorporate AACT resources
Approximate Time Commitment: 2 hours per month
Service Term: 1 year