Welcome to the new website!
By AACTconnect on December 1, 2016
On Tuesday November 30, 2016, AACT launched a series of upgrades and updates to the website. Explore the site to learn more, or click on one of the options below to guide you through the upgrades:
New Feature Highlights
- A Discussion section where you can ask questions and get feedback from fellow teachers. Only members may comment or view the discussions.
- Enhanced Classroom Resource filtering. Select your grade level and a Chemistry unit to find a list of available resources. You may refine your search by using subtopic or resource-type filters.
- Multimedia items (videos and animations) can now be accessed through the Classroom Resources tab. Search by content topic to locate a related video/animation.
- Enhanced Webinar Archive browsing. Sort by Category and/or Year to find a webinar, or scroll through the list. Upcoming webinars are featured at the top of the page.
- The AACT blog is now "News & Updates." You can access the same blog content by clicking on the "News" option in the main navigation bar.
- Favorites. Keep track of classroom resources you find useful by clicking on the Orange Favorites star on the top of each resource page. Only you can see that you have "Favorited" an item. Find your collection of favorites by clicking on your name at the very top of each page, and selecting "My Favorites" from the dropdown menu.
- Unlocked icons. Prospective members can sample unlocked AACT resources, including Classroom Resources, Webinars, and Articles. Look for the unlocked icon next to each item.
Quick Video Tutorials
Watch these quick video tutorials to help guide you through the website upgrades and new features.
- New Changes Overview
- Finding Classroom Resources
- Browsing Professional Development Opportunities & Resources