AACT Member-Only Content
What's Really Going On With the Flint Water Crisis?
The December 2016 issue of ChemMatters Magazine.
In this issue:
- ChemClub Infographic Contest Winner | December 2016
- Open for Discussion | Lead in Your Water: Is Any Amount Safe?
- The Flint Water Crisis: What’s Really Going On?
- Preserving Organs: Saving Lives, Giving Hope
- Clearing the Way to Acne-Free Days
- No Smartphones, No TV, No Computers: Life without Rare-Earth Metals
- Piping Hot, Ice Cold... Thanks to Chemistry
- As a Matter of Fact | December 2016
All ChemMatters Articles
About ChemMatters Magazine
ChemMatters is a publication of the American Chemical Society.Learn More