« Return to AACT homepage
AACT Member-Only Content
You have to be an AACT member to access this content, but good news: anyone can join!
Have a student passcode? Enter it below to access our videos, animations, and ChemMatters Issues.
The December 2018 issue of ChemMatters Magazine.
In this issue:
- Connecting Chemistry and Art | December 2018
- Open for Discussion | The Fate of Faux Snow
- What’s Artificial Snow, and How is it Made?
- Rocking Shades in the Winter
- ‘Beeting’ Icy Roads
- How Road Salt Works
- Cupping: Harmless Fad or Sound Science?
- Profile | Chemist and Jurist Tashica Williams Amirgholizadeh
All ChemMatters Articles