AACT Member-Only Content
Why Should Scuba Divers Understand Gas Laws?
The February 1983 issue of ChemMatters Magazine.
In this issue:
- Gas Laws & Scuba Diving
- Calculating Chemistry | February 1983
- Chemistry at Work | Microencapsulation
- The Atmosphere of Earth
- Experimenter’s Notebook | Getting a Lift
- The Back Burner | Joseph Priestley and the All-American Lunch
- The Chemmy Award | February 1983
- Hacker’s Anonymous | February 1983
- The Puzzle Page | Gas Again
All ChemMatters Articles
About ChemMatters Magazine
ChemMatters is a publication of the American Chemical Society.Learn More