AACT Member-Only Content
Meet Sue: How Chemistry Turned This Dinosaur Into a Rock Star!
The October 2016 issue of ChemMatters Magazine.
In this issue:
- Profile | Interview with Kate Golembiewsk
- Open for Discussion | How Reliable Is Forensic Evidence?
- Guilty or Innocent? Fingerprints Tell the Story
- Vertical Farming: Does It Stack Up?
- How SUE Became a Rock Star
- Expiration Dates: What Do they Mean?
- E-Cycling: Why Recycling Electronics Matters
- As a Matter of Fact | October 2016
All ChemMatters Articles
About ChemMatters Magazine
ChemMatters is a publication of the American Chemical Society.Learn More