AACT Resources for Teaching Kinetics Virtually
By Kim Duncan on March 4, 2021
As chemistry teachers around the country are planning activities for both distant and face-to-face learning, AACT will be highlighting resources from our high school resource library that can be used to reinforce topics in different units throughout the school year. Last month we updated our Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics unit and we are now moving on to resources that can be used in a unit on kinetics.
- Reaction Rates Simulation
- Reaction Rates Simulation Activity
- Half-Life Investigation Simulation
- Half-Life Investigation Simulation Activity
- Catalytic Converters Video
- Catalytic Converters Video Questions
- Comparing Rates of Reaction
- Reaction Rate
- Plop, Fizz: How to Affect the Rate of a Chemical Reaction
- Simple Kinetics
We hope that these resources can help you to reinforce several of the topics covered in a unit about kinetics. Most of these lessons were made possible by great teachers who shared their own resources. We need your help to keep the collection growing. Do you have a great demonstration, activity, or lesson related to this topic that you would like to share with the community? Please send it along for consideration.