151 – 154 of 154 Webinars
Teaching Resources | September 30, 2014 Middle School Chemistry
Join the authors of Middle School Chemistry for an overview of the popular website. The webinar focuses on student activities and molecular animations that are immediately usable in the classroom and easily integrated into existing curricula.
Technology | September 23, 2014 Teaching Chemistry Using PhET Simulations: 1
Experienced high school chemistry teacher and PhET employee Trish Loeblein provides tips for how to incorporate simulations from PhET into your chemistry classroom.
Lab & Safety | September 16, 2014 Chemical Safety for Teachers
Professor and chemical safety expert Sammye Sigmann discusses laboratory standards, stockroom management, and answers your questions about safety in the chemistry classroom.
Teaching Resources | September 9, 2014 The Science of Cooking
Harvard’s popular college class "Science and Cooking" will be offered for credit through Harvard University Extension School this fall. The course brings together top chefs and Harvard researchers to explore how everyday cooking and haute cuisine can illuminate basic principles in physics and chemistry. This webinar features an introduction to the pedagogical ideas of the course, a sample lesson, and a discussion.
- January 27, 2021 | Student-Centered Digital Activities Using Google
- February 9, 2021 | Real Life Chemistry
- February 17, 2021 | Using Collisions to Teach Chemistry Through Game-Based Learning
- February 23, 2021 | The Kitchen Chemist - Part 2
- March 4, 2021 | Free Virtual Lessons from ACS Websites middleschoolchemistry.com and inquiryinaction.org
- March 11, 2021 | Exploring Collaboration
- April 13, 2021 | How to Use ChemMatters with AACT Resources